This is a fully furnished 38sqm high ceiling bedroom loft-style apartment with a potential income of $700 (approx.) per week. With new kitchen benchtop and cabinets, and an internal washing machine, it makes a comfortable stay for any studious student. A tidy, bright apartment that has all the furnishings needed will satisfy 2 student Tenant's needs while they focus on their studies.
- 38sqm large loft studio apartment
- Can accommodate 2 students
- Bathroom complete with shower, vanity and toilet
- Open plan Kitchenette
Building facilities include:
- Coin operated laundry facilities and common commercial kitchen on every level.
- Facilities swimming pool, spa and games room.
- Rooftop barbeque area with panoramic city and district views
- Unilodge management is located onsite with 24hour security
The Unilodge complex is managed by specialised student Accommodation Company which has its own onsite office, helping to ensure a safe and secure stay for student occupants. Investors can rest easy as they have a reliable property management company who will find tenants to occupy the property.
Opposite to Broadway shopping centre, with plenty of cafes, shops and bus and train transport. Easy access to the CBD, with walking distance to UTS, Sydney University, Notre Dame University and TAFE, makes this an ideal location for student occupants.
Please note: This is part of the UniLodge complex and only students can occupy the apartments.