About the job
Boutique market leader looking for new talent to join our multi-award winning team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting our sales team. You will be a key contributor to our sales team’s success. You will primarily be in charge of scheduling and preparing our sales team for inspections and appraisals, whilst learning the ropes of the business from the best of the industry. You will provide outstanding customer service by liaising between the sales team and the customer. Best of all, you will be rewarded with commissions for your successes!
Suits experienced office assistants, administrators, office rounders or leasing staff. Required from work from our office based in Ultimo, NSW.
- Assist in creating sales material for sales preparation and success
- Coordinate scheduling with clients and sales team members
- Lead client correspondence
- Coordinate inspections
- Handle customer inquiries and issues
- Generate leads
- At least 6-12 months experience preferred
- Certificate of Registration in Real Estate
- Driver’s Licence
- Customer-service oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please forward your CV with full confidentiality to:
Patricia Kho, Director
Kho & Lee Property Group provided pay range
This range is provided by Kho & Lee Property Group. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Base pay range